– Made for the extreme winter weather of the British Isles, this jacket is incredibly well equipped.
– To keep the driving rain and blizzards out you can count on totally waterproof, 3 layer GORE-TEX®®, with reinforced areas to protect the jacket from rock and rucksack abrasion.
– The hood is fully adjustable, and fits perfectly over your climbing helmet for greater protection.
– Even zips are watertight with YKK® AQUAGUARD® keeping the rain out of pockets and away from your body, while two underarm, water resistant zips let the air flow for enhanced ventilation when you’re working hard.
– Pockets are positioned away from your rucksack harness or your backpack waist strap for easy access at all times.
– With a tailored fit that delivers unrestricted movement the Extrem 5000 Vented Jacket is a great British mountaineering jacket.
– Weight (approx. ):569.2g